=====================================================================
ME
--- BOOKINGS --- DONATE --- LINKS --- POEMS --- ENOUGH! on FACEBOOK --- * COPYRIGHT NOTICE *
=====================================================================

14 February 2011

What qualifies me to write about this?

The question is appropriate and here is the answer:

Well, I am NOT a theologian, I am NOT an academic in this or any related
or indeed in any other field, BUT I spent 15 years in IT as a systems analyst
and programmer, mainly designing, programming, testing and implementing
enormous accounting systems for some of the world's best known companies:
IBM (Germany), Shell (UK), Ericsson (Sweden), and ARAMCO (Arabia)
and I do recognise logic when I see it.

My book has little theology in it but consists mainly of a methodical and rational
examination of the central books of Judaism and Christianity, in a way which
has probably never been done before, and I hope we can agree that my IT
background actually comes close to the perfect qualification for that job.

May I ask you to read just the 4 pages Foreword. All the claims made there are
fully backed up by rational arguments later on, as I say in a couple of places:
I challenge anyone to prove any of my claims or conclusions wrong.
It took me nearly one year to write the book and I have been through it again
and again, and am confident that everything I say stands up to scrutiny.

One fatal mistake that fundamentalists make, whether Jewish or Christian, is to
insist that their holy books as we have them today are "the living and infallible
word of God, perfectly preserved ever since transmitted".
To which I say - fine, let us now read these books then and this time do it properly
and dispassionately and rationally.
I really urge everyone to take the time to read the 60+ pages of excerpts
presented here, I believe you will be generally surprised, maybe even shocked.
But that cannot be helped! If Jews and Christians say their books are the perfect
ones they claim, they must live with AND ACCEPT the consequences of a rational
examination, which indisputably proves that their books are unreliable, continuously
self-contradictory mixtures of fairy tales and horror stories.
As I say elsewhere: the Creator undoubtedly has many different qualities but
ignorance and incompetence are not among them.

Also, PROVING that the Torah and the Gospels are unreliable and corrupted should
be warmly welcomed by all Muslim scholars who have been claiming this for a very
long time but, to the best of my knowledge, apart from a verse here and there,
none of them has ever taken the time to do the job thoroughly.
Well, that job has now been done for them in a professional, rational and methodical
manner, and I hope that in due course they will not only appreciate it but read, digest
and use the book.

*

No comments:

*Should you wish to copy or print anything on this weblog please first read the ==>> COPYRIGHT NOTICE*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
==>>
ME ==>> BOOKINGS ==>> DONATE ==>> FACEBOOK ==>> LINKS ==>> POEMS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- a Last Viking weblog - Copyright © 2010-2020 - www.thelastviking.net - All Rights Reserved ---